Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.150000, 68.566666.
A small town in central Pakistan, Duki has the population close to 15,000 people. It is located near an important road thus is considered to be a key transportation center of the area. There are two dominating communities in the town, Nasar and Tarin, but there are also other minor indigenous communities. The town is developing as a small coal mining center.
Where is Duki, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Duki, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Duki, Pakistan
Duki, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Duki, Pakistan is 30.150000, and the longitude is 68.566666. Duki, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 8' 60.0000'' N and 68° 33' 59.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 8' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 33' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Duki, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)