Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.645947, 70.591934.
Jampur is a beautiful small city in central part of Pakistan, situated near National Highway 55. It was believed to be established long before the Birth of Christ, and there are plenty of historic monuments and relics of very old buildings in the city. The city is known as an educational center, with a few universities and colleges where the best teachers, doctors, engineers, lawyers, and other specialists come from. Agriculture contributes to the city's economy to a great extent.
Map of Jampur, Pakistan
Jampur, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jampur, Pakistan is 29.645947, and the longitude is 70.591934. Jampur, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 38' 45.4092'' N and 70° 35' 30.9624'' E.
Jampur, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 38' 45.4092'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 35' 30.9624'' E|
Coordinates of Jampur, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)