Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.877678, 70.240829.
Tharparkar is a district in Sindh Province in Pakistan, as well as a large desert situated in the area. The population of the district is 1,65 million people, and the capital city of the district is Mithi. It is estimated that about 60 per cent of the population is Muslim, and the rest is Hindi.
Where is Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan
Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan is 24.877678, and the longitude is 70.240829. Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 52' 39.6408'' N and 70° 14' 26.9844'' E.
Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 52' 39.6408'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 14' 26.9844'' E|
Coordinates of Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)