Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.598827, 73.053810.
Saddar is a small district in the central part of Rawalpindi city in Pakistan. It is considered to be the commercial hub of the country, with plenty of large and small business companies situated there. Saddar is also a nice area, with wide streets and interesting architecture from the 19th - 20th centuries. There are about a hundred thousand people living there.
Map of Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is 33.598827, and the longitude is 73.053810. Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 35' 55.7772'' N and 73° 3' 13.7160'' E.
Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 35' 55.7772'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 3' 13.7160'' E|
Coordinates of Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)