Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.476068, 74.304428.
Faisal Town is one of the neighboring districts of Lahore, Pakistan, situated to the south of the city center, right near the University of Punjab campus and new planned district, Model Town. Faisal Town started developing over 60 years ago and now is considered one of the most prestigious districts of southern Lahore. It is primarily famous for its small green park located in the very middle of the district.
Map of Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan is 31.476068, and the longitude is 74.304428. Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 28' 33.8448'' N and 74° 18' 15.9408'' E.
Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 28' 33.8448'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 18' 15.9408'' E|
Coordinates of Faisal Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)