George, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.977074, 22.457581.
George is a small city in South Africa, a part of Western Cape region in the southern part of the country, right between Cap Town and Port Elizabeth. It is a very interesting place to visit, with plenty of landmarks and a large natural park, Witfontein Natural Preserve, located slightly to the north of the city. George is a home to about 150 thousand people, and the city becomes crowded during the period of festivals, including George Cheese Festival, George Old Car Show, George NBM Sevens Premier League, etc. There are plenty of various and beautiful churches in the city.
Where is George, South Africa on Map?
Road map of George, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of George, South Africa
George, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of George, South Africa is -33.977074, and the longitude is 22.457581. George, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 58' 37.4664'' S and 22° 27' 27.2916'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 58' 37.4664'' S|
|DMS Long||22° 27' 27.2916'' E|
Coordinates of George, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)