Emalahleni, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.872782, 29.255323.
Emalahleni, known also as a city of Witbank, is a settlement in South Africa, situated about 35 miles east of Pretoria. It is a home to about 110,000 people and is an old mining community, which was established over 2 centuries ago around a few large coal mines. Today, the city is an industrial center and a minor local tourist spot, visited by those who come to visit the famous Kruger National Park.
Where is Emalahleni, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Emalahleni, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Emalahleni, South Africa
Emalahleni, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Emalahleni, South Africa is -25.872782, and the longitude is 29.255323. Emalahleni, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 52' 22.0152'' S and 29° 15' 19.1628'' E.
Emalahleni, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 52' 22.0152'' S|
|DMS Long||29° 15' 19.1628'' E|
Coordinates of Emalahleni, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)