Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.748783, -84.388168.
Georgia State Capitol is one of the most important buildings in Atlanta, Georgia, and is one of National Historic Landmarks. The building was built in 1889, is located at 206 Washington St SW, Atlanta, GA. It was designed by Willoughby J. Edbrooke and Franklin P. Burnham in a style "Renaissance, Classical Revival". It is the venue where the Georgian government works and the General Assembly meets. Tourists and those who like history can come and visit the museum within the Capitol and a small art exhibition. Also, there is a hollow copper statue called "Miss Freedom", originally named "Goddess of Liberty" adorning atop of the Georgia State Capitol. Finally, Liberty Plaza that is a public plaza situated in downtown Atlanta is also adjacent to the Georgia State Capitol.
Where is Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA on Map?
Road map of Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA
Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA is 33.748783, and the longitude is -84.388168. Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 44' 55.6188'' N and 84° 23' 17.4048'' W.
Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 44' 55.6188'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 23' 17.4048'' W|
Coordinates of Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Capitol Building, Capitol Hill, Washington DC, the US (38.889805, -77.009056)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, US (39.906113, -79.468056)
- Union Station, Washington D.C., USA (38.897095, -77.006332)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY, USA (40.752655, -73.977295)
- Faneuil Hall, Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA (42.360031, -71.054749)
- Pier 39, San Francisco, CA, USA (37.809326, -122.409981)
- Austin Public Building, Austin, TX, USA (30.269501, -97.715942)