Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.734802, 35.467987.
Kayseri is a large city in central Anatolia and the capital city of Kayseri Province, central Turkey. With the population estimated to be close to 850,000 people, Kayseri is one of the most populous cities of the region. It is a very modern and developed city, with a great number of the newest and the most modern shopping centers, stadiums and other sports venues, other entertainment and recreation facilities. It can be a great point for tourists to spend a few days, taking into account the opportunities to visit the neighboring towns, national parks and other points of interest.
Where is Kayseri, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Kayseri, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kayseri, Turkey
Kayseri, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kayseri, Turkey is 38.734802, and the longitude is 35.467987. Kayseri, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 44' 5.2872'' N and 35° 28' 4.7532'' E.
|DMS Lat||38° 44' 5.2872'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 28' 4.7532'' E|
Coordinates of Kayseri, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)