Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -16.665136, -49.286041.
Goiânia is a large city in the state of State of Goiás, Brazil. With the population exceeding 1.3 million people, the city is the 13th most populous one in the country. It was founded in 1930s and is a fine example of planned cities. There is a very developed infrastructure in the city, but numerous parks and gardens are real trade-marks of the city. Those who visit the city should find an opportunity to go to Parque Zoológico,Vaca Brava Park, Areião Park, etc.
Where is Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil
Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil is -16.665136, and the longitude is -49.286041. Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 39' 54.4896'' S and 49° 17' 9.7476'' W.
Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 39' 54.4896'' S|
|DMS Long||49° 17' 9.7476'' W|
Coordinates of Goiânia, State of Goiás, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)