Ilhéus, BA, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -14.793505, -39.046379.
Ilhéus is a small city in the coastal area of Bahia state of Brazil. The population of the city is close to 220,000 people, about 185 miles south from Salvador city. Ilhéus is a very famous resort known primarily for its beaches and hotels, as well as the attractions like Sacred Art Museum, Jorge Amado House of Culture Museum, Saint George of Ilhéus Church, and many more.
Where is Ilhéus, BA, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Ilhéus, BA, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ilhéus, BA, Brazil
Ilhéus, BA, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ilhéus, BA, Brazil is -14.793505, and the longitude is -39.046379. Ilhéus, BA, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 47' 36.6180'' S and 39° 2' 46.9644'' W.
|DMS Lat||14° 47' 36.6180'' S|
|DMS Long||39° 2' 46.9644'' W|
Coordinates of Ilhéus, BA, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)