Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.713936, 11.909094.
Grafenwöhr is a small town in Bavaria, Germany located in the eastern part of the country, near the border with Poland. It is known primarily with its large military training cap used mainly by the US army for training. The town has an ancient history: it was founded in the 9th century and survived many wars and regimens.
Map of Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany
Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany is 49.713936, and the longitude is 11.909094. Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 42' 50.1696'' N and 11° 54' 32.7384'' E.
Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 42' 50.1696'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 54' 32.7384'' E|
Coordinates of Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)