Highfields Park, Lenton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.932476, -1.194917.
Highfields Park is a small public park located near the University of Nottingham (at University Blvd) near the town of Lenton, Nottingham, the UK. The park is situated right opposite the university campus and is one of the most favorite places for students to enjoy warm weather, as well as go in for sports. There is a hockey club and other facilities for sports.
Map of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK
Highfields Park, Lenton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is 52.932476, and the longitude is -1.194917. Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 55' 56.9136'' N and 1° 11' 41.7012'' W.
Highfields Park, Lenton, UK elevation is 26 meters height, that is equal to 85 feet.
Highfields Park, Lenton, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 55' 56.9136'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 11' 41.7012'' W|
|Elevation (m)||26 m|
|Elevation (f)||85 feet|
Coordinates of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the UK (51.812225, -5.097453)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)
- Waylands Scout Campsite, Westerham, Greater London, theUK (51.301216, 0.066916)
- Beddington Park, Wallington, Surrey, UK (51.372288, -0.146701)
- Pollok House and Garden, Glasgow City, UK (55.828602, -4.311233)
- Windsor Great Park, Windsor, Berkshire, UK (51.424580, -0.617681)
- Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK (53.573727, -2.401392)