Highfields Park, Lenton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.932476, -1.194917.
Highfields Park is a small public park located near the University of Nottingham (at University Blvd) near the town of Lenton, Nottingham, the UK. The park is situated right opposite the university campus and is one of the most favorite places for students to enjoy warm weather, as well as go in for sports. There is a hockey club and other facilities for sports.
Where is Highfields Park, Lenton, UK on Map?
Road map of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK
Highfields Park, Lenton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is 52.932476, and the longitude is -1.194917. Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 55' 56.9136'' N and 1° 11' 41.7012'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 55' 56.9136'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 11' 41.7012'' W|
Coordinates of Highfields Park, Lenton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- St. James’s Park, London, UK (51.502464, -0.137000)
- Henham Park, which has been home to Latitude Festival (52.334541, 1.594031)
- Greenwich Park, London, UK (51.476688, 0.000130)
- Calton Hill, Edinburgh, UK (55.955276, -3.182222)
- Hyde Park, London, the UK (51.508610, -0.163611)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)
- Waylands Scout Campsite, Westerham, Greater London, the UK (51.301216, 0.066916)
- Filwood Green Business Park, Bristol, UK (51.420513, -2.584212)
- Beddington Park, Wallington, Surrey, UK (51.372288, -0.146701)
- Pollok Park, House and Garden, Glasgow City, UK (55.828602, -4.311233)