Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.200001, 36.166668.
Hatay is a small city in southern Turkey, the capital of the southernmost province, Hatay Province. The city is also known as Antakya and is one of the most beautiful old cities of the region. The city lived in the times of various epochs, starting from Ancient Greece and ending up with Ottoman, and there is a great number of historic sited and old monuments preserved in Hatay. It can be an interesting tourist destination for true history fans.
Where is Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey
Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey is 36.200001, and the longitude is 36.166668. Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 12' 0.0036'' N and 36° 10' 0.0048'' E.
Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 12' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||36° 10' 0.0048'' E|
Coordinates of Hatay, Hatay Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)