Regent's Park, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.531143, -0.159893.
The Regent's Park is a public year-round open park and one of eight Royal Parks of London, located in the northern part of the city. Named after Prince Regent who later became King George IV, developed by the architect John Nash, opened to the public in 1841, and operated by The Crown Estate, the park has a total area of 410 acres (1.6 km²). It is one of the main attractions in London, consisting of gardens, playgrounds, villas, as well as neoclassical terraces including Gloucester Gate, Chester Terrace, Cambridge Terrace, Cumberland Terrace, and so on. There are five underground stations and two railway stations that you can use to reach the park. Regent's Park was used as a filming location for the movie "28 Weeks Later". It is also home to Regent's University London. Attractions in and around the park include The Japanese Garden Island, Queen Mary's Rose Gardens, Hylas and the Nymph, English Gardens, Park Square, The Sherlock Holmes Museum and Statue, Primrose Hill Playground, Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, St John's Lodge Garden, and so on.
Where is Regent's Park, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Regent's Park, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Regent's Park, London, UK
Regent's Park, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Regent's Park, London, UK is 51.531143, and the longitude is -0.159893. Regent's Park, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 52.1148'' N and 0° 9' 35.6148'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 52.1148'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 9' 35.6148'' W|
Coordinates of Regent's Park, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Legoland Windsor Resort, Windsor, UK (51.463951, -0.651147)
- Williamson Park, Lancaster, UK (54.045383, -2.782373)
- Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK (55.946159, -3.160953)
- Regent's Park, London, UK (51.531143, -0.159893)
- St. James’s Park, London, UK (51.502464, -0.137000)
- Henham Park, which has been home to Latitude Festival (52.334541, 1.594031)
- Greenwich Park, London, UK (51.476688, 0.000130)
- Calton Hill, Edinburgh, UK (55.955276, -3.182222)
- Hyde Park, London, the UK (51.508610, -0.163611)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)