Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.521530, -93.042267.
Hot Springs National Park is one of the oldest established national parks in Arkansas, which is located to the north of Hot Springs city, at 369 Central Ave, Hot Springs, Arkansas. The park was founded and taken under protection of the National Government in 1832 which was approved by the American Congress. The park is also known as one of the smallest in Arkansas and the whole region, with the area slightly exceeding 55 hundred acres. The park is excellent for those who enjoy hiking, camping, and other kinds of outdoor activities. It is easily accessible and a very family friendly recreation area. There is a popular water park situated right near Hot Springs Park.
Where is Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA
Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA is 34.521530, and the longitude is -93.042267. Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 31' 17.5080'' N and 93° 2' 32.1612'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 31' 17.5080'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 2' 32.1612'' W|
Coordinates of Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)