White Sands National Park, NM, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.779720, -106.171669.
White Sands National Park is a large natural preserve and a wild area situated in the state of New Mexico in the southern US. The area of the park is close to 225 square miles and it is a really large territory, excellent for those who love hiking, exploring the nature, and doing various things outdoors. The park was founded in 1993 and named the National Monument by the President Hoover. However, later on the park has been removed from the list but remained in the National Register of Historic Places. The park is very popular with visitors, and it is quite easy to reach the area from El Paso by Highway 70. The park is famous for its large white sand dunes which gave the name to the facility.
Where is White Sands National Park, NM, the US on Map?
Road map of White Sands National Park, NM, the US shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of White Sands National Park, NM, the US
White Sands National Park, NM, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of White Sands National Park, NM, the US is 32.779720, and the longitude is -106.171669. White Sands National Park, NM, the US is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 46' 46.9920'' N and 106° 10' 18.0084'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 46' 46.9920'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 10' 18.0084'' W|
Coordinates of White Sands National Park, NM, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)