Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.709541, -95.398605.
Houston Methodist Hospital is one of the best and the leading hospital chains in Houston, Texas, southern USA. It was founded 100 years ago as a small health care facility to treat the epidemics of Spanish flu. Currently, the chain includes 7 health care facilities located around the city. It is a non-profit hospital known also as a research hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College. The capacity of the hospital is over 25 hundred beds and there is a large number of patients being treated in Houston Methodist every year. Cardiovascular medicine and surgeries are the kinds of services that the hospital is known for. Houston Methodist is also the hospital which is being extensively used during any kinds of natural disasters like hurricanes, flood, etc.
Map of Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA is 29.709541, and the longitude is -95.398605. Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 42' 34.3476'' N and 95° 23' 54.9780'' W.
Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 42' 34.3476'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 23' 54.9780'' W|
Coordinates of Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)