Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.503201, -81.621277.
One of the best and the most famous academic clinics of the country, the Cleveland Clinic is a large modern hospital with the main campus situated in Cleveland. The system also included a dozen of other facilities, with some of them located in Florida, in the south of the country, and some of them located in Canada, the UAE, and other countries. In total, the stuff of the clinic accounts for over 50,000 people, with a large number of highly qualified professionals offering the highest quality services. The clinic was established in 1921 and now is one of the largest research and training hospitals in the country. The total capacity of the main hospital is close to 1440 beds. The hospital is administered by non-profit organization.
Map of Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US is 41.503201, and the longitude is -81.621277. Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 30' 11.5236'' N and 81° 37' 16.5972'' W.
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 30' 11.5236'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 37' 16.5972'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, US (29.707998, -95.397522)