Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.362400, -71.069206.
Massachusetts General Hospital, or MGH, is one of the most reputable and leading research and health care facilities of Harvard University, located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is considered to be one of the oldest and one of the largest hospitals in the region, with the number of personnel working there close to one thousand people. MGH was established in the early 19th century as a large health care facility for the growing city. MGH is known as one of the first hospitals in the country where anesthesia started being used in the middle of the 19th century. In our times, the hospital has the capacity of over one thousand beds, and it is known as an operating hospital, where a large number of surgeries is performed on a daily basis. In addition to Harvard University, the hospital is affiliated with a number of medical colleges and other research and education facilities.
Map of Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA is 42.362400, and the longitude is -71.069206. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 21' 44.6400'' N and 71° 4' 9.1416'' W.
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 21' 44.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 4' 9.1416'' W|
Coordinates of Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)