Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.296318, -76.592941.
Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of the oldest and the most famous hospital chains, with one of the central facilities located in Baltimore, MD, USA. It is one of the best research and training medical facility in the region, and it is repeatedly ranked by authorities as one of the best hospitals in the country, along with the Rochester Clinic and the Mayo Clinic. The hospital was established in 1889 and has been expending since those times. It was named after John Hopkins, a merchant and rich person who donated plenty of money for medical research and hospitals. Today, Johns Hopkins Hospital is a large facility with the capacity exceeding 1000 beds. The hospital is famous in such fields as cardio vascular diseases, neurosurgery, as well as pediatric services and children's care.
Map of Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA is 39.296318, and the longitude is -76.592941. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 17' 46.7448'' N and 76° 35' 34.5876'' W.
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 17' 46.7448'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 35' 34.5876'' W|
Coordinates of Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)