Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.250000, -6.950000.
Huelva is a small city and the capital of Huevla Province, which is situated in south western Spain, not far away from Gibraltar area. It is a historic coastal community, with the number of residents close to 150,000. Huelva was established in the times of an early Roman Empire and was a thriving commercial spot and an important port. The city is known for its numerous cultural facilities like museums, galleries, as well as plenty of annual festivals, concerts, and other kind of cultural events which attract a considerable number of tourists. Huelva is also a destination for those who like a type of vacation that combines beach time spending and exploring a beautiful old historic city.
Map of Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain
Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain is 37.250000, and the longitude is -6.950000. Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 15' 0.0000'' N and 6° 57' 0.0000'' W.
Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 15' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 57' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Huelva, Huevla Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)