Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.321922, 22.012794.
Židikai is a small town in northern Lithuania, in its historic district known as Samogitia. It is located just a dozen of miles away from the border with Kaliningrad Province of Russia. The town has quite a long history dated back to the 16th century, when it was a small cultural center. It was held by a number of empires and currently is a small agricultural spot and a nice destination for those who enjoy northern nature.
Where is Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania on Map?
Road map of Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania
Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania is 56.321922, and the longitude is 22.012794. Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania is located at Lithuania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 19' 18.9192'' N and 22° 0' 46.0584'' E.
|DMS Lat||56° 19' 18.9192'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 0' 46.0584'' E|
Coordinates of Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Lithuania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania (56.321922, 22.012794)
- Molėtai, Lithuania (55.226532, 25.418001)
- Kalvarija, Lithuania (54.415649, 23.223696)
- Gineitiškės, Vilnius, Lithuania (54.740089, 25.200268)
- Žeimiai, Lithuania (55.179363, 24.221884)
- Druskininkai, Lithuania (54.004906, 23.986427)
- Pakruojis, Lithuania (55.985706, 23.870544)