Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.226532, 25.418001.
Molėtai is a town in south eastern Lithuania, situated 40 miles north of Vilnius, the capital city. The first settlement emerged there is the late 14th century, and since the it has been developing as a commercial town. There are two large national parks situated near the town, and other attractions include a large observatory and a local museum of Ethnocosmology. A few old churches in Molėtai are also among the tourist attractions of the region.
Where is Molėtai, Lithuania on Map?
Road map of Molėtai, Lithuania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Molėtai, Lithuania
Molėtai, Lithuania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Molėtai, Lithuania is 55.226532, and the longitude is 25.418001. Molėtai, Lithuania is located at Lithuania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 13' 35.5152'' N and 25° 25' 4.8036'' E.
|DMS Lat||55° 13' 35.5152'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 25' 4.8036'' E|
Coordinates of Molėtai, Lithuania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Lithuania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania (56.321922, 22.012794)
- Molėtai, Lithuania (55.226532, 25.418001)
- Kalvarija, Lithuania (54.415649, 23.223696)
- Gineitiškės, Vilnius, Lithuania (54.740089, 25.200268)
- Žeimiai, Lithuania (55.179363, 24.221884)
- Druskininkai, Lithuania (54.004906, 23.986427)
- Pakruojis, Lithuania (55.985706, 23.870544)