Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.415649, 23.223696.
Kalvarija is a small town in Lithuania, a part of Marijampolė county, located to the southwest of the country's capital city. It is a historic place which was inhabited quite long ago, since the early Middle Ages. There are a few old historic churches in the town, both Catholic and Orthodox. There is also a large natural preserve in the area, which is located right near the border between Lithuania and Poland.
Where is Kalvarija, Lithuania on Map?
Road map of Kalvarija, Lithuania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalvarija, Lithuania
Kalvarija, Lithuania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalvarija, Lithuania is 54.415649, and the longitude is 23.223696. Kalvarija, Lithuania is located at Lithuania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 24' 56.3364'' N and 23° 13' 25.3056'' E.
|DMS Lat||54° 24' 56.3364'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 13' 25.3056'' E|
Coordinates of Kalvarija, Lithuania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Lithuania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Židikai, Samogitia, Lithuania (56.321922, 22.012794)
- Molėtai, Lithuania (55.226532, 25.418001)
- Kalvarija, Lithuania (54.415649, 23.223696)
- Gineitiškės, Vilnius, Lithuania (54.740089, 25.200268)
- Žeimiai, Lithuania (55.179363, 24.221884)
- Druskininkai, Lithuania (54.004906, 23.986427)
- Pakruojis, Lithuania (55.985706, 23.870544)