Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.944841, -46.330376.
Santos is a coastal city in São Paulo state, southern Brazil, located on the Bay of Santos. It was founded in the 16th century by Portuguese travelers from Europe. It is famous for its seaport which is rated the largest in the country. The city is also famous for its nature preserves as well as its wide, beautiful beaches, such as Praia do José Menino, Praia do Gonzaga, and Praia do Boqueirão. Praça das Bandeiras, Jardim Botânico de Santos "Chico Mendes", and Museu do Café are also among the main points of interest in the area. The city is home to a campus of Universidade Federal de São Paulo.
Where is Santos, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
Santos, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.944841, and the longitude is -46.330376. Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 56' 41.4276'' S and 46° 19' 49.3536'' W.
|DMS Lat||23° 56' 41.4276'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 19' 49.3536'' W|
Coordinates of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasília, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)