Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.944841, -46.330376.
Santos is a small town neighoring to São Paulo, Brazil. It was founded in the 16th century by Portuguese travelers from Europe. It is famous with its seaport which is rated the largest in the country.
Map of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
Santos, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.944841, and the longitude is -46.330376. Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 56' 41.4276'' S and 46° 19' 49.3536'' W.
Santos, São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 56' 41.4276'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 19' 49.3536'' W|
Coordinates of Santos, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Brazil
Also check out these related Towns.
- Uiraúna, PB, Brazil (-6.521244, -38.412952)
- Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil (-22.641001, -47.049141)
- Nilo Peçanha, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.601156, -39.103188)
- Guaramiranga, CE, Brazil (-4.261816, -38.933071)
- Alter do Chão, Santarém, PA, Brazil (-2.504264, -54.954643)
- Águas de Lindoia, Stet of Sao Paulo, Brazil (-22.480360, -46.633881)
- Prudentópolis, State of Paraná, Brazil (-25.213526, -50.981197)
- Extremoz, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil (-5.702637, -35.303871)
- Barra Velha, SC, Brazil (-26.632921, -48.684734)
- Peruíbe, SP, Brazil (-24.312445, -47.001522)