Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.549265, -46.933197.
Itapevi, which means "River of flat stones" in the Tupi language, is a large city located in the state of São Paulo, between São Paulo city and Sorocaba, southeast Brazil. The city emerged as a village in the 19th century and very rapidly developed into a large town, and then a small industrial city. Today it is a center of the pharmaceutical industry and culture. It is bordered by Jandira to the east, Santana de Parnaíba to the north, Barueri to the northeast, São Roque to the west, Cotia to the south, and Vargem Grande Paulista to the southwest.
Where is Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil
Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.549265, and the longitude is -46.933197. Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 32' 57.3540'' S and 46° 55' 59.5092'' W.
|DMS Lat||23° 32' 57.3540'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 55' 59.5092'' W|
Coordinates of Itapevi, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasília, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)