Itapevi, SP, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.549265, -46.933197.
Itapevi is a large city in the Greater São Paulo, Brazil, with the population exceeding 200,000 people. The city emerged as a village in the 19th century and very rapidly developed into a large town, and then a small industrial city. Today it is a center of pharmaceutical industry and a cultural center.
Where is Itapevi, SP, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Itapevi, SP, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Itapevi, SP, Brazil
Itapevi, SP, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Itapevi, SP, Brazil is -23.549265, and the longitude is -46.933197. Itapevi, SP, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 32' 57.3540'' S and 46° 55' 59.5092'' W.
Itapevi, SP, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 32' 57.3540'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 55' 59.5092'' W|
Coordinates of Itapevi, SP, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)