Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -7.241140, 35.720722.
Izazi is a town situated in central Tanzania, on the slopes of small hills a few miles east of Ruaha National Park, near Mtera Reservoir. It is a part of Iringa district. Izazi is an old town with the population close to 17,000 people. It can be reached by Highway A104 by moving north from Iringa, about 27 miles. The town is an agricultural settlement with most of the families living at the expense of growing and consuming fruit and vegetables from their small fields and gardens.
Where is Izazi, Tanzania on Map?
Road map of Izazi, Tanzania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Izazi, Tanzania
Izazi, Tanzania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Izazi, Tanzania is -7.241140, and the longitude is 35.720722. Izazi, Tanzania is located at Tanzania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 14' 28.1040'' S and 35° 43' 14.5992'' E.
Izazi, Tanzania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 14' 28.1040'' S|
|DMS Long||35° 43' 14.5992'' E|
Coordinates of Izazi, Tanzania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Tanzania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Makambako, Tanzania (-8.849012, 34.828060)
- Mafinga, Tanzania (-8.300490, 35.291477)
- Izazi, Tanzania (-7.241140, 35.720722)
- Himo, Makuyuni, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (-3.393146, 37.550789)
- Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania (-5.725856, 39.298569)
- Chalinze, Tanzania (-6.638561, 38.352135)
- Mpwapwa, Dodoma, Tanzania (-6.347795, 36.485119)
- Kilimatinde, Tanzania (-5.830411, 34.961266)
- Mvomero, Tanzania (-6.235617, 38.693748)
- Mahenge, Ulanga, Tanzania (-8.681770, 36.716557)