Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -8.300490, 35.291477.
Mafinga is a large town in central Tanzania, situated about 45 miles south of the city of Iringa. Madinga is a part of Iringa district and can be reached by Highway A104. The population of the town is close to 52,000 people, most of those are employed in services and small agricultural businesses. Mafinga is located on beautiful setting, near a small natural preserve named Sao Hill Forest Reserve. The park is an attraction for tourists who come to explore nature of the area. There are plenty of small villages situated in the neighborhood where it is possible to get to know local lifestyle and traditions.
Where is Mafinga, Tanzania on Map?
Road map of Mafinga, Tanzania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mafinga, Tanzania
Mafinga, Tanzania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mafinga, Tanzania is -8.300490, and the longitude is 35.291477. Mafinga, Tanzania is located at Tanzania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 18' 1.7640'' S and 35° 17' 29.3172'' E.
|DMS Lat||8° 18' 1.7640'' S|
|DMS Long||35° 17' 29.3172'' E|
Coordinates of Mafinga, Tanzania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Tanzania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Makambako, Tanzania (-8.849012, 34.828060)
- Mafinga, Tanzania (-8.300490, 35.291477)
- Izazi, Tanzania (-7.241140, 35.720722)
- Himo, Makuyuni, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (-3.393146, 37.550789)
- Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania (-5.725856, 39.298569)
- Chalinze, Tanzania (-6.638561, 38.352135)
- Mpwapwa, Dodoma, Tanzania (-6.347795, 36.485119)
- Kilimatinde, Tanzania (-5.830411, 34.961266)
- Mvomero, Tanzania (-6.235617, 38.693748)
- Mahenge, Ulanga, Tanzania (-8.681770, 36.716557)