Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -5.725856, 39.298569.
Nungwi is a small coastal town in the northern edge of Zanzibar Island, Tanzania. Known for its clean and truly beautiful beaches, the town is a small tourist spot and a home to about 6 thousand people. A former small fishing village, the town has grew up into a larger settlement with the introduction of a large boatyard. Nungwi is easily reachable from the neighboring towns and cities by a good highway and a railway.
Where is Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania on Map?
Road map of Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania is -5.725856, and the longitude is 39.298569. Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania is located at Tanzania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 43' 33.0816'' S and 39° 17' 54.8484'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 43' 33.0816'' S|
|DMS Long||39° 17' 54.8484'' E|
Coordinates of Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Tanzania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Makambako, Tanzania (-8.849012, 34.828060)
- Mafinga, Tanzania (-8.300490, 35.291477)
- Izazi, Tanzania (-7.241140, 35.720722)
- Himo, Makuyuni, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (-3.393146, 37.550789)
- Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania (-5.725856, 39.298569)
- Chalinze, Tanzania (-6.638561, 38.352135)
- Mpwapwa, Dodoma, Tanzania (-6.347795, 36.485119)
- Kilimatinde, Tanzania (-5.830411, 34.961266)
- Mvomero, Tanzania (-6.235617, 38.693748)
- Mahenge, Ulanga, Tanzania (-8.681770, 36.716557)