Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.791466, -80.212547.
Jackson Memorial Hospital is a large and one of the best teaching hospitals in the region, situated in the city of Miami in Florida, USA. It was established 100 years ago and is one of the most highly regarded medical establishments in the state, considered to be the third largest one in the country. The hospital is famous not only for its excellent and varied services, qualified personnel and advantageous location, but also for its rich research facilities which make the hospital one of the key medical innovative establishments in Florida. The facility has over 1,550 beds and often receives celebrities as its patients. Famous people who stayed in the hospital include Gianni Versace, Bob Marley, and others.
Map of Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA is 25.791466, and the longitude is -80.212547. Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 47' 29.2776'' N and 80° 12' 45.1692'' W.
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 47' 29.2776'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 12' 45.1692'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, US (29.707998, -95.397522)