Jacksonville, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.865906, -92.110626.
Jacksonville is a large town in Pulaski county in the neighborhood of Little Rock, near a small railway station. The town is a home to about 30,000 people and it is a part of Little Rock urban area. It can be found 7.5 miles north east of the city center. It is named after one of the local landowners who donated his lands to the settlement. Jacksonville is famous for its old Town Library named after Esther Dewitt Nixon. There are 9 schools in the town. The town is also famous for it beer and liquors which are sold on the open area in the hot season despite the laws prohibiting selling alcoholic drinks in the state.
Map of Jacksonville, AR, USA
Jacksonville, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jacksonville, AR, USA is 34.865906, and the longitude is -92.110626. Jacksonville, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 51' 57.2616'' N and 92° 6' 38.2536'' W.
Jacksonville, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 51' 57.2616'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 6' 38.2536'' W|
Coordinates of Jacksonville, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)