Amidon, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.482456, -103.322884.
Amidon is a very small town and one of the smallest county seats in North Dakota, USA. It is situated in the south western part of the country and has the population of only about two dozens of people. The town can be reached by Highway 85 and it is situated right between the towns of Belfield and Bowman. The settlement was established in 1910 and has got its name after a federal judge of the region. Despite being really very small, the town is very friendly to visitors and offers a number of services. In particular, there is a small accommodation facility and a couple of very nice cafes in Amidon.
Map of Amidon, ND, USA
Amidon, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amidon, ND, USA is 46.482456, and the longitude is -103.322884. Amidon, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 28' 56.8416'' N and 103° 19' 22.3824'' W.
Amidon, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Amidon, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 28' 56.8416'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 19' 22.3824'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Amidon, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)