Stanton, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.321102, -101.381599.
Stanton is a town and the seat of Mercer County in North Dakota, USA. It can be reached by Highway 2000 and can be found about 17 miles south from Lake Sakakawea. Stanton was established in 1884 and became the county seat just a few years later. In the middle of the last century the population of the town reached its peak with the number 570 people. Today, there are about 370 people living in Stanton, which is close to 115 families. The town has an important landmark which is the Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site. It i an interesting place to visit and learn more about the local history.
Map of Stanton, ND, USA
Stanton, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stanton, ND, USA is 47.321102, and the longitude is -101.381599. Stanton, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 19' 15.9672'' N and 101° 22' 53.7564'' W.
Stanton, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 19' 15.9672'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 22' 53.7564'' W|
Coordinates of Stanton, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)