Jamestown, NY, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.095554, -79.238609.
Jamestown is a small city in New York State, situated in the north eastern part of the United States. The city can be found in the very north western corner of the state, quite close to Lake Erie and the Allegheny Natural Preserve. The city is small and it was established in the beginning of the 19th century. Jamestown is known as "the furniture capital of the world" since there is a large number of furniture producing companies, small and medium, situated in the city. It is also a small cultural center of the region, with a number of museums like the Fenton History Center, the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center, the National Comedy Center, the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History, as well as a few excellent and modern facilities for shopping and outdoor activities.
Where is Jamestown, NY, the US on Map?
Road map of Jamestown, NY, the US shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamestown, NY, the US
Jamestown, NY, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamestown, NY, the US is 42.095554, and the longitude is -79.238609. Jamestown, NY, the US is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 5' 43.9944'' N and 79° 14' 18.9924'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 5' 43.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 14' 18.9924'' W|
Coordinates of Jamestown, NY, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Hoboken, NJ, USA (40.745255, -74.034775)
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)