Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.633841, 89.066856.
Jhenaidah District is one of the administrative districts in western Bangladesh, bordering India and located a bit to the south of the Padma River. The district is not too large, with the area close to 2,000 square kilometers. It is also divided into 6 sub-districts named upazila. The population living in Jhenaidah District is mainly Muslim, with one of ten people being a Hindu religion follower. The main city of the district has the same name, Jhenaidah. It is famous for a few very good and reputable educational establishments.
Where is Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh
Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh is 23.633841, and the longitude is 89.066856. Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 38' 1.8276'' N and 89° 4' 0.6816'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 38' 1.8276'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 4' 0.6816'' E|
Coordinates of Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Districts.
- Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh (23.633841, 89.066856)
- Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh (24.403490, 90.772301)
- Netrokona, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (24.934725, 90.751511)
- Karwan Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.754253, 90.393425)
- Demra, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.720881, 90.483269)
- Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.777628, 90.405449)
- Gabtoli, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.783726, 90.344246)
- Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh (24.899536, 91.845856)
- Jurain, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.688272, 90.443161)
- Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.733330, 90.417458)
No comments written yet.