Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.403490, 90.772301.
Kishoreganj Upazila is a district and a part of Kishoreganj city neighborhood area in central Bangladesh. It is a former Mymensing district and currently it is a part of Dhaka Division. There are about 3 million people living in the district, and it is divided into 13 sub-districts, which in turn have about 145 small township areas. The first administrative entities were established in the area in the late 19th century. In modern times, the district is provided with all basic facilities and amenities. It is considered to be a good place to live, and the dwelling property there is quite affordable.
Where is Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh
Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh is 24.403490, and the longitude is 90.772301. Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 24' 12.5640'' N and 90° 46' 20.2836'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 24' 12.5640'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 46' 20.2836'' E|
Coordinates of Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Districts.
- Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh (23.633841, 89.066856)
- Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh (24.403490, 90.772301)
- Netrokona, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (24.934725, 90.751511)
- Karwan Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.754253, 90.393425)
- Demra, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.720881, 90.483269)
- Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.777628, 90.405449)
- Gabtoli, Bangladesh (23.783726, 90.344246)
- Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh (24.899536, 91.845856)
- Jurain, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.688272, 90.443161)
- Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.733330, 90.417458)