Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.899536, 91.845856.
Shamimabad is a small district in Sylhet, a city in Bangladesh. It is quite a small area, but quite famous as a home to Sylhet International University, one of the largest private universities in the country, established in 2001. Shamimabad is a part of Bagbari neighborhood of Sylhet, located to the west of the city center, on the banks of Surma River. The population of Shamimabad is estimated to be a little more than two thousand people.
Where is Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh is 24.899536, and the longitude is 91.845856. Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 53' 58.3296'' N and 91° 50' 45.0816'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 53' 58.3296'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 50' 45.0816'' E|
Coordinates of Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Districts.
- Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh (23.633841, 89.066856)
- Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh (24.403490, 90.772301)
- Netrokona, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (24.934725, 90.751511)
- Karwan Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.754253, 90.393425)
- Demra, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.720881, 90.483269)
- Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.777628, 90.405449)
- Gabtoli, Bangladesh (23.783726, 90.344246)
- Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh (24.899536, 91.845856)
- Jurain, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.688272, 90.443161)
- Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.733330, 90.417458)