Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.937344, 103.366585.
Johor, also known as Johore, is one of the states and an economic hub in Malaysia, located in the southern part of the country, the southern Malay Peninsula. The state consists of ten districts. It is linked by causeways to Singapore. It is famous for its national parks, beaches, mountains, rainforests, and shopping malls. There are also many historical landmarks in the state, including Masjid Sultan Abu Bakar, Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, Istana Bukit Serene, and so on. The capital city of the state is Johor Bahru. The official languages are Malay and English. Tanjung Pelepas Port is located in Johor. Johor Bahru Sentral railway station, Senai International Airport, and Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal serve the area. Johor is also home to many higher educational institutions, such as the University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Southern University College, the Tun Hussein Onn University of Malaysia (UTHM), etc.
Where is Johor, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Johor, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Johor, Malaysia
Johor, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Johor, Malaysia is 1.937344, and the longitude is 103.366585. Johor, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 56' 14.4384'' N and 103° 21' 59.7060'' E.
|DMS Lat||1° 56' 14.4384'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 21' 59.7060'' E|
Coordinates of Johor, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Malaysia
Also check out these related States.
- Kedah State, Malaysia (6.155672, 100.569649)
- Perak, Malaysia (4.693950, 101.117577)
- Perlis, Malaysia (6.443589, 100.216599)
- Penang, Malaysia (5.285153, 100.456238)
- Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.731813, 102.252502)
- Kelantan Province, Malaysia (6.125397, 102.238068)
- Sabah, Malaysia (5.420404, 116.796783)
- Pahang, Malaysia (3.974341, 102.438057)
- Selangor, Malaysia (3.509247, 101.524803)
- Johor, Malaysia (1.937344, 103.366585)