Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.285153, 100.456238.
Penang is the smallest one of the 13 states of Malaysia, which is an official and business center of the country. This is also one of the best known Malaysian states since it has very developed tourism. Natural parks, gardens, beaches, old cities and historic sites, local foods and traditions, celebrations and festivities attract a great deal of travelers and visitors from around the world.
Map of Penang, Malaysia
Penang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Penang, Malaysia is 5.285153, and the longitude is 100.456238. Penang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 17' 6.5508'' N and 100° 27' 22.4568'' E.
Penang, Malaysia elevation is 7 meters height, that is equal to 23 feet.
Penang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 17' 6.5508'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 27' 22.4568'' E|
|Elevation (m)||7 m|
|Elevation (f)||23 feet|
Coordinates of Penang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Malaysia
Also check out these related States.
- Kedah State, Malaysia (6.155672, 100.569649)
- Perak, Malaysia (4.693950, 101.117577)
- Perlis, Malaysia (6.443589, 100.216599)
- Penang, Malaysia (5.285153, 100.456238)
- Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.731813, 102.252502)
- Kelantan Province, Malaysia (6.125397, 102.238068)
- Sabah, Malaysia (5.420404, 116.796783)
- Pahang, Malaysia (3.974341, 102.438057)
- Selangor, Malaysia (3.509247, 101.524803)
- Johor, Malaysia (1.937344, 103.366585)