Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.420404, 116.796783.
Sabah is the westernmost state of Malaysia. Its capital is Kota Kinabalu, and the population of the state is equal to 3.1 million people. The state is a key education and cultural center of the country, with a good number of universities and colleges, advanced transportation and communication network, a great deal of resort towns and quite good quality services for all tourists and guests of the region.
Map of Sabah, Malaysia
Sabah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sabah, Malaysia is 5.420404, and the longitude is 116.796783. Sabah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 25' 13.4544'' N and 116° 47' 48.4188'' E.
Sabah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 25' 13.4544'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 47' 48.4188'' E|
Coordinates of Sabah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Malaysia
Also check out these related States.
- Kedah State, Malaysia (6.155672, 100.569649)
- Perak, Malaysia (4.693950, 101.117577)
- Perlis, Malaysia (6.443589, 100.216599)
- Penang, Malaysia (5.285153, 100.456238)
- Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.731813, 102.252502)
- Kelantan Province, Malaysia (6.125397, 102.238068)
- Sabah, Malaysia (5.420404, 116.796783)
- Pahang, Malaysia (3.974341, 102.438057)
- Selangor, Malaysia (3.509247, 101.524803)
- Johor, Malaysia (1.937344, 103.366585)