Kedah State, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.155672, 100.569649.
Kedah is the westernmost stated of Malaysia, located on the north western corner of the country. The state is quite small, with the area close to 36 hundred square miles and the population slightly over 2 million people. The community includes people of Chinese, Malay, Indian, and other origin. The city of Singai Petani is the capital of the state. The state's economy is based on some industries, as well as on rice cultivation, and a bit on tourism.
Map of Kedah State, Malaysia
Kedah State, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kedah State, Malaysia is 6.155672, and the longitude is 100.569649. Kedah State, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 9' 20.4192'' N and 100° 34' 10.7364'' E.
Kedah State, Malaysia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kedah State, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 9' 20.4192'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 34' 10.7364'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kedah State, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Malaysia
Also check out these related States.
- Kedah State, Malaysia (6.155672, 100.569649)
- Perak, Malaysia (4.693950, 101.117577)
- Perlis, Malaysia (6.443589, 100.216599)
- Penang, Malaysia (5.285153, 100.456238)
- Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.731813, 102.252502)
- Kelantan Province, Malaysia (6.125397, 102.238068)
- Sabah, Malaysia (5.420404, 116.796783)
- Pahang, Malaysia (3.974341, 102.438057)
- Selangor, Malaysia (3.509247, 101.524803)
- Johor, Malaysia (1.937344, 103.366585)