Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.015137, 28.979530.
Though sometimes it is erroneously named as the capital of Turkey, Istanbul is the main cultural and geopolitical center, at that is one of the largest and most populous cities of the Middle East. Its population is estimated to be over 14 million people. Istanbul, with its amount of historic monuments and cultural events, is a dream-city for those who like traveling, learning new cultures and old historic traditions.
Map of Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Istanbul, Turkey is 41.015137, and the longitude is 28.979530. Istanbul, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 0' 54.4932'' N and 28° 58' 46.3080'' E.
Istanbul, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 0' 54.4932'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 58' 46.3080'' E|
Coordinates of Istanbul, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)