Kelantan Province, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.125397, 102.238068.
Kelantan is a state located in the north Malaysia, with the population close to 4.5 million people and the capital city with the same name, Kelantan City. The state is one of the richest ones in the country since it enjoys economic advantages of being rich with oil and other natural resources. The capital city is the place where the Royal Family is residing, and there are plenty of landmarks and interesting places to see in Kelantan City.
Where is Kelantan Province, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Kelantan Province, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kelantan Province, Malaysia
Kelantan Province, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kelantan Province, Malaysia is 6.125397, and the longitude is 102.238068. Kelantan Province, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 31.4292'' N and 102° 14' 17.0448'' E.
Kelantan Province, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 31.4292'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 14' 17.0448'' E|
Coordinates of Kelantan Province, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Malaysia
Also check out these related States.
- Kedah State, Malaysia (6.155672, 100.569649)
- Perak, Malaysia (4.693950, 101.117577)
- Perlis, Malaysia (6.443589, 100.216599)
- Penang, Malaysia (5.285153, 100.456238)
- Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.731813, 102.252502)
- Kelantan Province, Malaysia (6.125397, 102.238068)
- Sabah, Malaysia (5.420404, 116.796783)
- Pahang, Malaysia (3.974341, 102.438057)
- Selangor, Malaysia (3.509247, 101.524803)
- Johor, Malaysia (1.937344, 103.366585)