Kempton Park, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.100000, 28.233334.
Kempton Park is a city in Gauteng province, South Africa, located 26 kilometers northeast of Johannesburg. It is known for its interesting and intense history, numerous trade centers, offices, attractions, and places of interest. It was founded at the beginning of the 20th century. O.R. Tambo International Airport, Africa's biggest airport, is in the city. Several airline companies have their head offices in Kempton Park, such as Federal Air and South African Airways. There are lots of hotels, sports facilities, and shopping centers in the area.
Where is Kempton Park, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Kempton Park, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kempton Park, South Africa
Kempton Park, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kempton Park, South Africa is -26.100000, and the longitude is 28.233334. Kempton Park, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 6' 0.0000'' S and 28° 14' 0.0024'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 6' 0.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||28° 14' 0.0024'' E|
Coordinates of Kempton Park, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)