Kimberley, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.741943, 24.771944.
Kimberley is a city in central South Africa and the capital of Northern Cape province. The city was established in the middle of the 19th century as a settlement near newly discovered diamond mines. For the last century, the city was developing rapidly and it became a key center of education, culture and tourism, with plenty of museums (like the Kimberley Mine Museum, Dunluce and Rudd House Museums, Pioneers of Aviation Museum, etc.). concert halls, churches and mosques, universities, etc. There are about 225,000 people living in Kimberly.
Where is Kimberley, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Kimberley, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kimberley, South Africa
Kimberley, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kimberley, South Africa is -28.741943, and the longitude is 24.771944. Kimberley, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 44' 30.9948'' S and 24° 46' 18.9984'' E.
Kimberley, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 44' 30.9948'' S|
|DMS Long||24° 46' 18.9984'' E|
Coordinates of Kimberley, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)