Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.887856, -118.555145.
Kings Canyon National Park is a large natural preserve and a natural park near Fresno, occupying some area of the Sierra Nevada, California. It was established in the end of the 19th century and is a part of a chain of national parks located in this region. It offers truly excellent recreation opportunities for every guest and tourist.
Map of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA
Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is 36.887856, and the longitude is -118.555145. Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 53' 16.2816'' N and 118° 33' 18.5220'' W.
Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 53' 16.2816'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 33' 18.5220'' W|
Coordinates of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)