Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.887856, -118.555145.
Kings Canyon National Park is a large natural preserve and a natural park near Fresno, occupying some area of the Sierra Nevada, California. It was established in the end of the 19th century and is a part of a chain of national parks located in this region. It offers truly excellent recreation opportunities for every guest and tourist.
Where is Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA on Map?
Road map of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA
Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is 36.887856, and the longitude is -118.555145. Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 53' 16.2816'' N and 118° 33' 18.5220'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 53' 16.2816'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 33' 18.5220'' W|
Coordinates of Kings Canyon National Park, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)