Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.105156, -118.731316.
Malibu Creek State Park is a famous national parks in California, located in the Santa Monica Mountains at the address: 1925 Las Virgenes Road, Calabasas, California. The park was opened in the middle of 1970s and now it has the area of over 3,320 ha. There are excellent facilities in the park for fishing, rock climbing, hiking, bird observing, picnicking, and so on.
Map of Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA
Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA is 34.105156, and the longitude is -118.731316. Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 6' 18.5616'' N and 118° 43' 52.7376'' W.
Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 6' 18.5616'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 43' 52.7376'' W|
Coordinates of Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)