Kitimat, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.063168, -128.637131.
Kitimat is a small town in British Columbia, located on the Kitimat River in the Kitimat Valley in the northwestern part of the district. It is estimated that there are about 9,000 residents of the modern time's Kitimat. It is a known hydroelectric center of the country built by governmental and private business structures. The town can be reached by highway.
Map of Kitimat, BC, Canada
Kitimat, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kitimat, BC, Canada is 54.063168, and the longitude is -128.637131. Kitimat, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 3' 47.4048'' N and 128° 38' 13.6716'' W.
Kitimat, BC, Canada elevation is 85 meters height, that is equal to 279 feet.
Kitimat, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 3' 47.4048'' N|
|DMS Long||128° 38' 13.6716'' W|
|Elevation (m)||85 m|
|Elevation (f)||279 feet|
Coordinates of Kitimat, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)